Paid Research Studies in Nashville, Tennessee
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, consider participating in this new research study. We are enrolling people ages 55-85 who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. We are looking for individuals who in the mild to moderate stages of the disease.
To qualify to participate, you must:
- Be between the ages of 55 and 85
- Have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Have mild to moderate Alzheimer’s.
- Have no history of stroke.
The study lasts a total of 78 weeks. Twelve visits to our offices are required. You will be evaluating either an investigational medication for Alzheimer’s or a placebo (inactive ingredient).
Compensation for your time and travel are available. Click here for more information on the Alzheimer's study.
Clinical Research Associates is enrolling people ages 12-45 in a research study to evaluate an investigational topical medication for facial acne. To qualify to participate, you must be:
- Between ages 12 and 45.
- Not have any other facial conditions such as rosacea or psoriasis.
- Not have any facial hair such as a moustache or beard.
- Not have changed makeup in the last 14 days.
- Not have had any procedures like dermabrasion, acne surgery, photodynamic therapy or others within the last month.
Four office visits over 12 weeks are required. You will be compensated up to $225 for your time and travel are available. Click here for more information on the Facial Acne study.
Clinical Research Associates in Nashville is enrolling people of all ages who are experiencing symptoms of the flu such as:
- Sore throat
- Fever (must be at least 100.5 degrees)
- Joint and muscle pain
To participate, you must be seen within three (3) days of the fever starting. This study requires only one (1) visit, and compensation is $40. Click here for more information on the Flu Detection Device Study.
Clinical Research Associates in Nashville is enrolling people who suffer from genital herpes. The purpose of the study is to evaluate an investigational vaccine compared to a placebo for safety and effectiveness. To participate, you must:
- Be between ages 18 and 50.
- Have a BMI (body mass index) of less than 30.
- Have had herpes for at least a year with 4-9 outbreaks within the last year
- Be generally healthy.
This study requires 13 scheduled visits over about 450 days. There are 4 injections and follow-up. Compensation for time and travel is up to $599. Click here for more information on the Genital Herpes Study.
Clinical Research Associates is enrolling a new research study for men who have been diagnosed wtih hypogonadism or low testosterone, or are experiencing sexual symptoms such as problems with erections or lack of desire. To participate, you must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 65
- Diagnosed with hypogonadism or low testosterone or experiencing symptoms
This clinical trial is to evaluate an investigational medication. All study-related medication and care are provided at no charge. In addition, you may be compensated for your time and travel. Click here for more information on the Low Testosterone study.
Meningococcal meningitis is a serious illness that affects the covering of the brain and spinal cord. We are enrolling a study that will compare a study vaccine to a licensed licensed meningococcal vaccine to determine if the two vaccines give the same protection against meningococcal meningitis. To participate, you must:
- Be 10-55 years of age AND
- Have never had a meningitis vaccine.
We are enrolling participants in a research study that involves two FDA approved products. To participate, you must:
- Be age 18 or over AND
- Have plaque type psoriasis covering at least 10% of your body.
Study-related medication and care is provided at no charge. Compensation for time and travel is available. Click here for more information on the Psoriasis Study.