- NEW! Facial Acne Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyGot facial acne?We need you for a research study.
- Binge Eating Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyHas food taken over your life?There is a new research study designed to help you end binge eating.
- Alzheimer's Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyAre you adjusting to an Alzheimer’s diagnosis?If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s, you may be interested in this research study.
- Alzheimer's Insomnia Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyHave you been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and suffer with insomnia?If so, you may be interested in this research study.
- Low Testosterone Study for Men Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyNow recruiting males with hypogonadism or low testosteroneFor men ages 18-65
- Psoriasis Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you suffer from psoriasis?If so, you might be interested in this research study.
Participate in a clinical trial in Nashville, Tennessee.
At Clinical Research Associates in Nashville, Tennessee, there are many local physicians who collaborate with Clinical Research Associates. They have all been in private practice with multiple hospital affiliations. Each physician is board-certified in his/her area of therapeutic expertise. Our clinical study coordinators are registered nurses and/or dietitians. These highly experienced professionals care about patients and education. They continually received updated training in their specific therapeutic area, general care, information related to a specific study, and regulatory guidelines.
CRA Receives Top Industry Award
One of the world's largest clinical research organizations, INC Research, has granted a Clinical Research Site Award to Nashville-based Clinical Research Associates. For the second year in a row Clinical Research Associates has been named by INC as one of the top research sites in the world and is a member of the INC Catalyst program. The Catalyst program is a select group of sites that INC has designated as a top vaccine research site worldwide.
Click here to see upcoming studies.
Click here for some of our favorite staff recipes.
In the News: Archives
Click here to read past articles about clinical trials.