- Upper Respiratory Symptoms Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyHave a fever, cough and sore throat?If you've had a fever of 100.4 or higher within the last 3 days, call our office at (615) 329-2222.
- New Smoking Cessation Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyAre you motivated to quit?NEW Smoking Cessation research study now enrolling.
- Facial Acne Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyMany beautiful faces are affected by acne. Is yours?Evaluate a topical gel for your facial acne.
- Alzheimer's Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyAre you adjusting to an Alzheimer’s diagnosis?If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s, you may be interested in this research study.
- Low Testosterone Study for Men Coming Soon
- Featured StudyHas your get up and go gotten up and gone?You may have Low Testosterone.
- Stop Smoking Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyIs it time to quit?If you're motivated to stop smoking, you may qualify for our new smoking cessation study.
- Constipation due to Pain Pills Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you take prescription pain medication? Has it constipated you?You may be interested in a new research study.
- Memory Loss Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyHave you noticed a change in the last year? Has your family?If you have noticed a mental decline in the last year, you may be interested in this research study.
- Endometriosis Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudySuffering from the pain of endometriosis?Research study now enrolling for women with endometriosis.
- The Impact of Vaccines Homepage Ad
- Featured StudyDo you know the impact of vaccines?You may be surprised to see what a difference vaccines have made in our lives.
Participate in a clinical trial in Nashville, Tennessee.
NEW STUDY SHOWS ALZHEIMER'S AFFECTS MORE PEOPLE THAN EVER BEFORE
A new CNN report says that "a study of aging patients suggests its true toll may top half a million lives a year -- a figure that would put Alzheimer's just below heart disease and cancer on the list of America's top killers." Read the CNN Health article here.
23 YEARS OF BUSINESS FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATES
Linda Moore Schipani, RN, MSN, President and CEO of Clinical Research Associates, was nominated for Nashville Business Journal's 2013 Women of Influence. Forbes Magazine profiled Schipani and Clinical Research Associates and its 23-history of "bringing medical breakthroughs to market." Read the Forbes article here.
A GREAT ECONOMIC DECISION.
Participating in clinical trials is a great way to save in this economy. AARP recently released a list of "99 Great Ways to Save." Number 7 was joining a clinical trial. According to the AARP, benefits include that "you may get free medical care, often at top facilities, and possibly access to experimental treatments."