- Female Sexual Desire Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyIs decreased sexual desire affecting your connection?Take the next step to reconnect!
- Birth Control Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyConsidering a contraceptive patch?New birth control research study now enrolling
- Diabetes Device Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyAre you diabetic?If so, consider participating in this 1 day study.
- Know the Facts About Flu Shots Homepage Ad
- Featured StudyIt is NOT possible to get the flu from a flu shot.Watch this video to find out why.
- Alzheimer's Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyAre you adjusting to an Alzheimer’s diagnosis?If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s, you may be interested in this research study.
- Memory Loss Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyHave you noticed a change in the last year? Has your family?If you have noticed a mental decline in the last year, you may be interested in this research study.
Participate in a clinical trial in Nashville, Tennessee.
FLU REACHES EPIDEMIC LEVEL
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), there have been 26 children's deaths from influenza this year, and the disease has reached an epidemic level. Read story here.
HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT VACCINES?
There is a great deal of misinformation and fear out there about vaccines. According to a recent study, less than half of all Americans got a flu shot last year. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) strongly recommends annual flu shots. Read the story. How much do you really understand about vaccines? Arm yourself with the medical truth about vaccines. Read more.
DR. STEPHAN SHARP NAMED HEALTHCARE HERO BY NASHVILLE BUSINESS JOURNAL
Clinical Research Associates' Medical Director, Dr. Stephan Sharp, was named to the list of Healthcare Heroes by the publication. Read the full Nashville Business Journal here.
RECOGNITION FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATES
Linda Moore Schipani, RN, MSN, President and CEO of Clinical Research Associates, was nominated for Nashville Business Journal's 2013 Women of Influence. Forbes Magazine profiled Schipani and Clinical Research Associates and its 23-history of "bringing medical breakthroughs to market." Read the Forbes article here.
In the News
Sign up to receive our E-newsletter!
Click here to be added to our e-mail database. You will receive quarterly E-newsletters and information about new studies and ways to participate!