- Low Testosterone Study for Men Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyNow recruiting males with hypogonadism or low testosteroneFor men ages 18-65
- Psoriasis Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you suffer from psoriasis?If so, you might be interested in this research study.
- Genital Herpes Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you have genital herpes?Consider participating in this vaccine research study.
- Facial Acne Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyMany beautiful faces are affected by acne. Is yours?Now enrolling a facial acne study.
- Alzheimer's Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyAre you adjusting to an Alzheimer’s diagnosis?If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s, you may be interested in this research study.
- Flu Detection Device Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you have a fever with a cough and/or sore throat?CALL US NOW! Flu Detection Device Study Enrolling
Participate in a clinical trial in Nashville, Tennessee.
At Clinical Research Associates in Nashville, Tennessee, there are many local physicians who collaborate with Clinical Research Associates. They have all been in private practice with multiple hospital affiliations. Each physician is board-certified in his/her area of therapeutic expertise. Our clinical study coordinators are registered nurses and/or dietitians. These highly experienced professionals care about patients and education. They continually received updated training in their specific therapeutic area, general care, information related to a specific study, and regulatory guidelines.
CRA Receives Top Industry Award
One of the world's largest clinical research organizations, INC Research, has granted a Clinical Research Site Award to Nashville-based Clinical Research Associates. As part of the award, Clinical Research Associates becomes a member of the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS). This international trade organization has over 2,600 member sites world-wide.
Click here for some of our favorite autumn recipes.
In the News: Archives
Click here to read past articles about clinical trials.