- Low Testosterone Study for Men Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyNow recruiting males with hypogonadism or low testosteroneFor men ages 18-65
- Psoriasis Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you suffer from psoriasis?If so, you might be interested in this research study.
- Rosacea Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you have rosacea?You may be interested in this new research study.
- Genital Herpes Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you have genital herpes?Consider participating in this vaccine research study.
- Facial Acne Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyMany beautiful faces are affected by acne. Is yours?Now enrolling a facial acne study.
- Weight Loss Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyHave you been struggling with weight loss?You may want to consider this new research study.
- Migraine Headache Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you suffer from migraine headaches?If so, you may qualify to participate in a research study.
- Alzheimer's Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyAre you adjusting to an Alzheimer’s diagnosis?If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s, you may be interested in this research study.
- Memory Loss Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyHave you noticed a change in the last year? Has your family?If you have noticed a mental decline in the last year, you may be interested in this research study.
- Flu Detection Device Study Currently Enrolling
- Featured StudyDo you have a fever with a cough and/or sore throat?CALL US NOW! Flu Detection Device Study Enrolling
Participate in a clinical trial in Nashville, Tennessee.
What sets us apart?
There are many local physicians who collaborate with Clinical Research Associates. They have all been in private practice with multiple hospital affiliations. Each physician is board-certified in his/her area of therapeutic expertise.
At Clinical Research Associates, our clinical study coordinators are registered nurses and/or dietitians. These highly experienced professionals care about patients and education. They continually received updated training in:their specific therapeutic area, general care, information related to a specific study, and regulatory guidelines.
Linda Moore Schipani, RN, MSN, President and CEO of Clinical Research Associates, was nominated for Nashville Business Journal's 2013 Women of Influence. Forbes Magazine profiled Schipani and Clinical Research Associates and its 23-history of "bringing medical breakthroughs to market." Read the Forbes article here.
In the News: Archives
Click here to read past articles about clinical trials.